3/26/2006

My life this month...

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been busy! A good busy! School is exhausting. I never realized how much energy kids take! (I guess that is from lack of experience). I only have 3 more weeks of teaching, and one last week of school, and then it will be officially one semester to go until I have a degree! Yea!

Joe has been playing a lot of shows lately. I have missed him a lot. One night he arrived home as I was headed off to school! (he took the day off). We are both very happy and healthy, minus one cold on Joe's part.

Grace is as cute as ever! I was over there the other night, and she was just laughing at me. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a while. She would crack up, and then her aunt would crack up! I feel so lucky and blessed to have her in my life. Mom and dad are doing great. They have both mastered doing tasks with one hand while holding Grace in the other. It is fascinating to watch.

I had a Mary Kay conference this weekend, and it was a lot of fun. It kinda reminded me of going to church. Everyone was so excited, and we were fortunate to hear some great speeches. I am now more motivated to build and continue my business. I hope to post some pictures of us soon!

I gotta go study!

Kat

No comments: