6/22/2006

I'm Back!

40 holes of golf, 17 glasses of wine, 9 games of pinnacle, 15 pieces of sushi, 1 birthday, 1 father's day lunch, and 1 lost piece of luggage later and I am home from Idaho. My trip was fantastic. I was able to meet Angie and M.J., who are now both important parts in my brother's and sister's lives. We all had a great time at a sushi restaurant, where many of us tried (real, not the chicken stuff I get from Marsh) sushi for the first time. We had a great time with my Grandfather and dad on father's day. All in all, it was just good times.

Joe and I also met Angie's dog, Jackson. Jackson is a rhodesian ridgeback. If you haven't heard of this type of dog you should check them out. Anyway, Joe didn't seem to be allergic to this particular breed. We fell in love with him and we are now going to talk about getting a puppy ourselves. We are currently looking at breeders in the area. Joe's sister, Amy, is going to help us find one that will work with us. How exciting. Joe has always wanted a dog, and he is really excited about the possibility of owning one.

P.S. Congratulations to Both Stefanie and Joss Ross, and Ryan and Sharon Watts on the birth of their babies this past week. We can't waite to meet Cadence and Aidan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you!! I am so glad you had such a terrific time. Great pictures. Can't wait to hear all about it--this weekend?

maureen