3/10/2007

A March Update!

I haven't written in a month. I am very sorry for those of you who actually read my blog. I really haven't been doing much. Its the same thing, go to school, come back from school with a really big headache. Then, I play with the dog and the husband. Finally, I am so exhausted I try to find my way to my bed early. School is rough. I am learning a lot about how to communicate with parents. I have learned that one needs to set ground rules and stick to them. I have learned that a lot of teaching is classroom management, only if you have that under control can you actually teach. I have three more weeks left at Harcourt Elementary and then I will have to find a summer job. Hopefully I will find a permanent job for August. I am ready to have one job that is the same every year!
Joe is still at the academy. He was sprayed with mace yesterday and told me that it was the most pain he had ever felt in his life and he would not ever go through it again for any job. He also only has 3 weeks left before he starts his new job. He was able to get a couple of days off before he starts, so we are going to take a short trip to Canton, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio to see the Football Hall of Fame and the Rock in Roll Hall of Fame. We are such nerds.
Eli is doing much better now that he is allowed to go to the dog park again. He is sooooo big! He is also looking forward to meeting his maternal grandparents who are coming into town in May for my graduation. We are all really excited to spend some time together and celebrate both my graduation and Mother's Day.
I must go and take a shower. I love you all and miss you very much.
Kathy

No comments: