7/30/2007

What Am I Going To Do Now?

Frustration has set in! I am so upset over the current situation with my old school. First the principal retires, now the assistant principal (who is a reference for me by the way) is no longer at the school. I have written to the new principal who said that she will review my application and if I am a finalist I will have an interview. Well, I haven't gotten the interview. I was counting on this interview. I worked very hard at that school for five months. I love those kids there, and I haven't been given a chance to stay with them. I want to scream and cry. My moral is really low. At this point, I don't see much of a chance of me getting a job for next year. I can't believe all my hard work has gotten me to this point. I am upset!

1 comment:

-M said...

Hang in there, Kat. Something will work out... it always does. I know it's hard when you have you heart set on something that doesn't appear to pan out, but my guess is that something even better will come along given a bit of time. Love you, -M