8/11/2007

Thank God!

Okay.... so all of my moaning and complaining and stress finally paid off. I GOT A JOB! I am the new kindergarten teacher at Harcourt Elementary School in Washington Township. I just found out that I was hired last Wednesday night, and I just found out I would be teaching kindergarten yesterday. I am really excited. Joe and I tackled the big mess (that was left in my room by the past teacher) earlier today. I will head on over tomorrow (my mother in-law graciously volunteered to help) for another day of just trying to sort out what to do next. School starts Wednesday. Unfortunately I am in meetings from sun up to sunset on Monday so really I have tomorrow and Tuesday to put my room together. A new (good) stress! Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this tough time. I understand now more than ever how much you all mean to me. I love you.

GO ROCKETS!

Kat

1 comment:

-M said...

Woohooo!