10/14/2007

Update and Pictures

My Beautiful 30th Birthday Cake
Joe, Michelle, M.J., and I at the Colts Game.
Joe and I at the Wedding in South Bend.
The Hodson Family.
The Beautiful Bride and Groom.



Well, I am 30. It really isn't that bad. I had a great couple of weeks. We went to South Bend Indiana for a wedding over my birthday weekend. We had a great time. Then the next weekend my sister and brother in law came in. We celebrated my birthday and went to a Colts game. They kicked butt. After the game we came back to watch the BSU Broncos Beat New Mexico 50 something to nothing. We stopped watching at halftime and played a mean game of Monopoly until 2 in the morning. I had so much fun. The next day we went to the zoo before Michelle and MJ had to leave for Boise. This past weekend was Grace's 2nd Birthday. We babysat her during the day (Lucky Us!) and then partied all night. I am really enjoying my thirties. Here are some Photos.


2 comments:

Roger said...

Happy Birthday!

Maureen said...

Kat,

That cake was just so you!! Fun times.

Maureen