10/11/2008

Letting the Cat out of the Bag




I am really excited to announce that Joe and I are expecting a baby in April. I am due on May 1st, but will have a scheduled c-section in April due to my previous surgery. We are both very excited. I have been feeling very tired and have picked up some morning sickness in the last week or so, but otherwise I am feeling great! I can't believe that there is a little baby inside me. We have been to the doctor three times now and have seen the little guy/gal on ultrasound twice now. We are planing on finding out the sex of the baby at our 20 week ultrasound in December. Here is our very first ultrasound picture. He/she looks like a seahorse. He doesn't have the tail anymore and looks like a normal little baby. I will keep everyone posted on the goings on of pregnant life.

Kat

2 comments:

To a dusty shelf we aspire ~ A.S. Byatt said...

Congratulations! I am so excited to be a new mommy with you!

Anonymous said...

Ultrasound is amazing...that's my grandbaby!!!

Grandma Hodson