11/13/2008

Baby Update

Hello to all. I want to say Congratulations to my friend Tawnya. She gave birth to her little girl, Alice Dawn Kline, this week. She is doing well and Alice is very cute!

I am now 16 weeks (as of Friday). I felt the baby kick once last week. I think I feel he/she move but as I am new to this pregnancy stuff I am not sure. I have finally stopped throwing up! Yeah! The last night I was sick was election night. I think the baby was really excited and wanted me to know it. Speaking of the election, I am really excited about how it turned out and that Indiana went blue for the first time since President Johnson ran. We have our big ultrasound scheduled for December 11. We hope to find out the sex of the baby at that time. The doctor has scheduled my c-section tentatively for Friday, April 24th.

I broke down and purchased some maternity clothes. I hate the thought of buying clothes that I can only wear for 5 more months but what are you going to do. I am trying to be creative with some of my outfits at work so that people don't realize that I am wearing the same pants two or three times a week.

Joe is doing great. He has been so amazing the past few months. I am a very lucky lady to have him around. Eli still has allergies . We have changed his diet, the seasons have changed, and still no change in his allergies. We will keep working on him. We need to buy stock in Benedryl.

I am going to take pictures this weekend of my expanding tummy. I will post them later.

Kat

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I'm SO glad that you're feeling better!!! Yay for being done with puking. :)