1/31/2010

Our Little Racecar Robber

Jonah has been rocking on a rocking horse at daycare and he loves it, so Joe and I went out in search of one he could have at home.  We didn't find the rocking horse, but we did find this racecar that "grows" with your child in stages.  The first stage is the rocking racecar.  Joe set it up on Saturday and Jonah has been rocking out all weekend.  On Saturday night Jonah and I were home playing when I turned my back for a second.  Jonah seized this opportunity to steal all of the magazines off of the coffee table and laugh hysterically.  I thought it was so funny I grabbed the camera and took some pictures.








I had to throw in this cute picture of Jonah and Daddy!  They are adorable.
Happy 9 month birthday my little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is one adorable young man! And, he does love the camera!