8/22/2005

The beginning of a New Semester

That's right! I start school up again on Thursday. This will be my 13th semester for those of you who are keeping track! Okay, sure I have only taken one or two courses in some of those 13 semesters, but I am really excited that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. In fact I will be done in December of next year. Only 3 semesters to go. Unfortunately, I am taking 17 credits to accomplish this. I decided to take an extra class so that I could receive a reading endorsement. This will be important when I apply for jobs. It would really suck to go through all of this schooling and not end up with a job.

Joe and I are also looking forward to the NFL season starting in just a few weeks. GO COLTS! This is our year. I can feel it! (okay I know I have said that for the past three years, but I have faith in my team) We had our fantasy football draft yesterday, and we scored the first pick in the draft. Good job picking the numbers babe! We feel very confident with the team we have. To a great season!

No comments: