12/20/2005

Pick-Me-Up!

So, needless to say this week was not a fun one. I find myself being thankful that nothing drastically went wrong with the surgery, but I am down none the less. It seems that my body doesn't like Percocet. I haven't have any other problems with any other medication before, but I was throwing up every time I took the pain medicine. After a few days of feeling like crap, I finally called the doctor and she gave me vicadin and some nausea medicine and I feel 100% better. So much better in fact that I am now able to put the Colts loss to the Chargers into perspective. Lets face it 13-1 is a great record to have. My Colts rock. That booing during halftime was unnecessary and was probably made from band wagon fans who only like to win or they don't like them at all. Get over it! We have one of the best teams in NFL history. We have the superbowl to look forward to. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and support your team!

No comments: