4/29/2006

Zoo days!

Today Andy, Emily, and I took Grace to the zoo for the first time. We met up with Grace's grandpa Gerry and Sheri, and her cousin Shelby. I had a great time watching Shelby really enjoy herself. I remembered taking her to the zoo when she was about Grace's age. Grace was more interested in Shelby than the animals, but she enjoyed herself anyways. What a great day it was to spend at the zoo.

Joe is playing out a lot. Tonight he had a big show somewhere. I should probably know where, but I can't keep track. He is really excited about the homeless walk that he is helping with on Sunday. We all plan on going and participating in some way or another.

A Call To Arms benefit for Teb's Troops is tomorrow night. We are all excited to participate in such a great cause. I will post some pictures of the event as soon as I can.

I am done with school. I have 3 more papers to write by Tuesday, but my classes are over for the semester. Only one more to go! I found out that I will be doing my last student teaching assignment in a kindergarten class. (I have mixed emotions about this). I bet I fall in love with them.

Gotta get to bed!

Kat

No comments: