5/06/2006

A long overdue update!

School is over! I survived yet another semester. Only one more to go! I have replaced schooling with working at the restaurant, and I feel even more tired, but at least I am finally contributing something financially to our family. It feels good. This summer is going to be filled with a lot of mini vacations. First, I am going to visit my family in Idaho. (Actually, this will be over a week, so I wouldn't classify this as mini.) Then in July we are going to Michigan with Joe's family. We are finally able to make the annual Portage, MI trip. Then finally it is off to Dallas for Mary Kay seminar. Joe is tagging along like a good supportive husband. Somewhere in the middle of this I must take my Praxis exam in order to be licensed as a teacher in the state of Indiana. Wow! There is so much to look forward to.

Grace is adorable, and she makes everything better in our lives. She has learned how to crawl, but only backwards! She can scoot like a pro! She is thriving, and growing, and very happy. The other day I felt depressed, and all it took was one look from little Grace, and instantly I felt like I was on the top of the world. What an amazing little girl she is. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

Joe is playing out like always. He recently volunteered (along with his mom and dad) at a benefit walk for the homeless. Andy, Emily, Sheri, Grace, and I decided to do the walk instead of volunteer. Okay, it wasn't a long walk, but it rained the entire time we were out there so I think we deserve some kudos!

It is now 2:24 in the morning, I must sleep!

Kat

No comments: