12/13/2006

Birthday's and Graduation

Happy 30th Birthday Joe!

We celebrated in style at our house with a few close friends and cake. I am really excited for Joe to enter his thirties. I hear it is great! I feel so blessed and excited that we are together taking this journey. I love you!

I am now a college graduate. It feels funny to say that. I have been in school since I was four and now I have (or rather will have) a piece of paper that shows that I am done. Well in all reality, I will be back at some point in the near future. I am now trying to find a job. I have gone back to substitute teaching. Hopefully I will find something soon.

We are very excited to be going to Idaho in a couple of weeks. I haven't been home since June, and I am missing my family very much. We are also very excited to have a full house for Christmas this year. Michelle, M.J., Scott, Angie, Mom, Dad, Joe, Grandma, Grandpa, and myself will all be together. I am looking forward to the cabin, a lot of snow, pinnacle, trivial pursuit, shuffleboard, and great conversation for a week. This is my favorite time of year!

I hope this finds everyone in good health. Good luck with the holidays!

Kat

No comments: