11/28/2006

Thanksgiving




Our Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We spent the day in Noblesville with the Hodsons. We were very thankful not to travel this year, because I have been sick for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I have caught about every flu bug, cold, and infection one could possible contract in the past month. I am now very thankful that both Joe and I are feeling better (Joe had food poisoning on Sunday and Monday and was very sick). We are very thankful for our health.


Eli is now 7 months old, and is a ball of energy. We are bringing him to the dog park every chance we can get and have made a lot of friends with the other dog owners. We are very lucky to be living in Broadripple with other people our age. Eli is looking forward to spending a week at the Doggie Spa while we travel to Idaho for Christmas. They have a doggie camera that we can look at if we get separation anxiety while away for such a long time.


Joe turns 30 in a few days. I am not sure how he feels about it. At one point he said he didn't care, and then another time he was freaking out so I am not sure what he is feeling these days. I am graduated as of December 5th (a big week for our household with Joe's birthday on the 8th). Now I begin the stressful job of finding a job. I have fallen in love with kindergarten and now I want to teach it, so pray that our legislature votes for a full day kindergarten program to go into affect next year! I might find a job that way.


Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving.


Love,

Kat


No comments: