1/31/2007

Super Sunday

I can't believe the day is almost here. My Colts are going to play for the whole enchilada on Sunday! AHHHHH. It is music to my ears! I can't express the feeling I have when I think about it. I can finally say that I was right! This actually is their year!

On the school front, the kids are really testing me. I don't know why I thought they would be as good as they were with their old teacher, I guess that was rookie optimism. They are seeing what they can get away with. Right now that isn't much. I feel like a big meenie. I know that it will pay off in the end, but for now I feel like a meenie. Send good thoughts my way because right now I am frustrated.

Eli is also going through this phase. He can't go outside for more than a little while due to the really cold temperatures right now. He is going stir crazy. I have decided that he deserves a little reward, so he is going to doggie daycare on Friday. I am hoping that he will play really hard with the other doggies so that we can actually enjoy an evening taking care of Grace. Speaking of Grace, she is doing awesome. She now enjoys when we are clapping for the Colts instead of crying. She seems to be thriving and it is a joy to see her developing into a curious loving toddler.

I am exhausted. I have to do school work. I must go!
Kat

No comments: