1/23/2007

What a Year it Has Been.

Can you say, "We are going to the Superbowl?" That right. I believed in my Colts all the way to Miami. I must say that this year is looking to be my best sports year ever considering my two teams are the Indianapolis Colts and The Boise State Broncos. BEST YEAR EVER!

On the job hunt front, I received word today that I was hired as a third grade teacher in Washington Township! Now, it is only a maternity position, but it is in the school that I want to teach in so it is a great way for them to see what I can do and hire me for next year! I am really excited. I start tomorrow.

Joe starts the academy next Monday. He is really excited for a job change. This week is going so slow for him. He is still in the job hunt for a firefighting position, but there isn't any rush because he might fall in love with this new job and decide to stay. Its always good to have options.

Eli is doing very well. He is huge. We are guesstimating that he weighs about 80 pounds. He was able to play in the snow for the first time in his life last Sunday. He was a little hesitant at first, but once he realized he could eat the snow he was a very happy dog.

There are so many things to look forward to this year: two new jobs, my graduation ceremony, my sisters wedding, and Eli growing into a dog. I feel very blessed to have the friends and family that I have. May 2007 be the best year ever for you too!

Kat

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Congratulations on the job, that is SOOO exciting!!!

-M said...

Hey Kat! Congratulations! That is fabulous! I'm glad everything has gone so well for you this year. Can't wait for the Super Bowl.