6/28/2007

Our Second Aniversary

Joe and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Monday. We were going to spend a lovely evening at home and then were surprised by a gift of the Melting Pot. We enjoyed ourselves. I love eating at the Melting Pot. It is my favorite place to go for just the two of us. I can't believe it have been two years already. The time has flown by. I can't wait for my sister to experience married life. There is just something special about it. Speaking of my sister. I am flying to Boise in two weeks to spend some time with family, and to see my big sis get hitched. I haven't seen my sister or my brother since Christmas, so I am really excited to go home. I am also excited to get out of the house. I am going crazy without working very much. I really need a job. I haven't had any interviews yet, but everyone keeps telling me that they really start hiring at the end of July, so I am trying to hang in there. I will post some current pictures that I have taken. I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy.

Kat

1 comment:

-M said...

I can't wait 'til you get here! Love you, Kathy! -M