6/03/2007

STRESS

That's right, I am stressed. I can't stop thinking about getting a job this summer for next year. I don't know what I am going to do if I can't find a job. And to add fuel to my stress fire, the principal of the school I have been at for the past five months is retiring. Now I don't know if I will even get an interview with that school. AHHHHH! My poor husband is trying to keep me calm, but I seem to get upset easily. I have cried on several occasions for no good reason. I have lost weight (one good side effect). I hate this. I am going tomorrow for a massage (thank you Sharon Watts for the gift certificate). I hope to control this stress soon, if I don't it is going to be a long summer.

Kat

P.S Happy Birthday Mike (60th)

1 comment:

-M said...

Kat! See if you can find a yoga class... a real one with low lights a great instructor and hopefully the scent of lavender in the air - not one of those gym ones with sweaty people. I swear you will thank me for it. Breathe! Love you, Sis! -M