1/18/2009

Cold...An Understatement

Driving to work on Friday morning I look over at my temperature gage and it says -14. I hope I will never have to see that number on there again. I don't think I have ever been that cold in my entire life. There was a school delay that day for the kiddos, teachers are not as lucky as they have to be there at their regular time. Needless to say, Indiana has been through some cold weather lately. I am already sick of the cold and I am ready for spring. I want to begin to get the baby's room put together. I am so excited. We are going to do his room in monkeys. We are just debating on what we are going to do with the stuff that is currently in the spare bedroom. We also have decided that it is a good time to teach Eli that he can not get on the furniture. It is a slow process and he doesn't understand why he has to stay in his own bed, but we are making progress. What a shock he is in for. I had a doctors appointment a week ago and I have gained 6 pounds in a month. She also was surprised at how much my stomach has grown in a month. I hope this doesn't mean that he is going to be huge. I am already feeling huge as it is. From this month on he is supposed to gain a 1/2 pound a week. That is a lot more weight to gain. I am not so much worried about gaining the weight as I am about losing it. Well I need to get to sleep so that I can finally finish this stinking portfolio that I keep putting off.

Kat

No comments: