1/01/2009

Snow Snow Snow

I retuned today from Idaho (sans cell phone oops). I had a wonderful time. We started out by visiting my grandma and grandpa and then traveling into the snow storm up to the cabin where there was at least three feet of snow waiting for us. Scott and Kirsten were waiting for us. We had snow for two days and thought we could get snowed in, but alas we had to return to Boise on Monday. We had our Headrick Christmas on Monday with the family including Michelle and MJ. On Tuesday Michelle threw me a baby shower for the little guy (see pictures below). On Wednesday, my friends Tawnya, Kendra, Michelle and I went out to eat and visited. Tawnya just had a little girl, Alice, seven weeks ago and my friend Kendra has an eleven and six year old so they were giving me pointers about motherhood. We visited with my grandparents again and then went out with the family to our little chinese restaurant. We finished the night with a fierce Uno match and rang in the new year by sleeping through it. I arrived home today to my hubby and dog. What a great vacation. We have decided on a name for the baby, but I am not going to let the cat out of the bag until we tell our families first. Stay tuned....

No comments: