6/25/2009

Two Month Doctor Visit

First of all I want to wish my fabulous husband a happy 4th anniversary, I love you!  We were able to go out to watch a movie (UP which is wonderful) and eat out at our favorite restaurant.  Thank you to Grandma Hodson for babysitting.  Jonah weighs in at 14 pounds 3 ounces (90%).  He did very well at the doctor's office.  He actually cried less than I did with his immunizations.  The bad news is that he has a strawberry something or another on his forehead.  This thingy usually doesn't go away.  It should fade before he turns 3, but there is a chance it could stay or get bigger.  He is still a cutie no matter what.  He is doing well now, he did have a slight fever but the office warned me of that and I am prepared with children's Tylenol.  Well, he kept me up last night so I am off to bed while Joe stays up.

Kat

No comments: