6/24/2009

Two Months






Jonah is two months old today.  I can't believe how fast the time went.  He gets cuter every week.  Right now he is looking adorable swinging away in his little lamb swing (which we couldn't live without).  We have our 2 month doctors check up tomorrow.  I am a little worried because I have to go alone this time and he is getting 3 immunizations. They make you hold him down and I couldn't do it last time, Joe had to.  He is smiling all the time now and sometimes he will give out a little laugh.  He loves his cousin Grace and will smile a lot for her.  He also loves being with his daddy.  They had a great time together on Father's Day.  He will sit and stare at Joe and just smile.  He is going to be a daddy's boy.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I have taken recently.  I will update tomorrow after our doctors appointment.  I am sure you are all curious how much the chunky monkey weighs in at. 

No comments: