10/18/2005

Monday Night Football

This post will be written in the official colors of the Colts,white and "speed" blue!




I like it! I love it! I want some more of it!

How about those unbeaten COLTS! Joe, Mike, Amy, and I dared to go with 57,000 others to the Monday Night Football game in Indianapolis last night. We were not disappointed. Okay, it might have been a disappointing first quarter, but I never lost faith in my men. I think that they might have been in shock for the first quarter, because they came back with a vengeance, a 45 to 28 point vengeance. We are still unbeaten (the only unbeaten team.) I was also fortunate enough to be present for the historic Harrison, Manning hookup number 86 that place them alone at the top of the list for the NFL all-time touchdown hookup for a tandem. I remember watching the Rice, Young record being made when I was a child. I am grateful to the Hodsons for allowing me to be there in person for this one!




Amy and I at the game. We Love Dallas Clark! This was the score when we knew it was in the bag.
P.S. I didn't mention the Notre Dame game on purpose. Joe is severely devastated by the game, and is still trying to find a way to give the victory to the Irish. Please do not bring it up for several more months until he can forget he was at that game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Kat---So glad you were there. About N.D.--I wanted so badly to be there with my kids to witness history--so close-The drive home was painfully long! But, Joe attended a game that will go down as one of, if not the best games in NCAA history. Notre Dame football is back!! Maureen