10/25/2005

Weekly Update!

Joe has given us running water! Only three weeks later, and I can finally cook a meal in the kitchen. It isn't done just yet, but the major components of the kitchen are put together. I still have to put on a second coat of paint, and do the trim. Joe has to change the light fixtures. Almost!

Joe and I have been enjoying the colts victories. There isn't going to be a lot to talk about this weekend as the Colts have a bye week. But don't worry! The week after that is the Monday Night Football Game that we have been looking forward to since last year when we lost to New England on opening day. We will prevail this time. Down with the Pats!

We went to Chicago last weekend for a friends wedding. As it is football season, and that is the only sport that consumes me, I didn't realize that there was the World Series in town. We were given updates by our server all night as to who was winning. They actually believed that the entire world wants the Sox to win! Now, I am a Cubbies fan, (when I am paying attention) and Cubbies fans do not like the Sox. I held my tongue and smiled at the lady. This must have satisfied her, because she came back a few times during the reception to update us on the score. Needless to say, Chicago was exciting last weekend.

This weekend is a celebration for Baby Hodson! We still don't know if we are going to get a niece or a nephew, but we know it will be in the next couple of months! I am so excited! Happy Birthday future daddy. (Andy's birthday was on Sunday).

Well that is the update on our lives.

Please keep Teb in your thoughts and prayers.

Love Kat

No comments: