8/07/2006

Back Home in Indiana!

We are finished traveling! Boy, it feels good to be home. Well, actually it would feel better if our air conditioning didn't break while we were gone to Dallas. It is hot. Hot, HOT, HOT. And even hotter in our little house. We have someone coming in tomorrow to look at it. I feel nasty. Our trip to Dallas was fantastic. I got to meet some MK celebrities, and I learned a lot about how to run my business. I am looking forward to selling some product. I need to get this rolling soon because I start my last semester and student teaching next Monday. I can't wait. My last semester. I have been wanting to type those words in this blog for a long time. Kindergarten here I come.

Eli is growing like a weed! He is already about 30 pounds and he is showing no signs of stopping. He is doing very well in his puppy classes. He should be graduating in 2 weeks. Joe has been working really hard training him. I have found that I am not really good at it. Eli will give me one of his cute puppy looks and I just melt and let him have his way. This is why Joe does the training.

Andy and Emily are both going back to school next Monday. That means that Grace is going to go to her first day of daycare really soon. I think that the days of Grace being very healthy might be coming to an end. All those germs at daycare. But, she can now build up her little immune system, and become more social with the other little kidos. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is now very mobile and you really have to pay attention to where she is going.

Joe says "Hi!" He has his last show with five apples last week. He is holding up pretty good. I still think that the depresses will hit him in about a month. He has to play music to be happy!

I have wonderful news, but I can't tell you what it is yet. You'll have to check back soon when I get permission to tell you all! I am so very excited and happy about it. (I know, what a cliff hanger)

Love ya,

Kat

No comments: