8/13/2006

Portage Pictures

A night of cocktails after my fishing trip.
The Hodson clan at Portage.














Quieting Grace.

















Maureen with the newest addition to the Watts' family. (okay, the second newest addition. We haven't met Aidan yet!)



In all the recent traveling that Joe and I did, I forgot to post some pictures of our trip to Portage Michigan. My In-laws visit this resort every July, and we were finally able to join them for the first time this year. I loved this little place. It is very reminiscent of the resort in Dirty Dancing. Joe and I lived in a cute little "Doll House" while we stayed. I love family traditions. I love the fact the the Headrick's have Terrace Lakes, and now I can see that same type of tradition with the Hodson's at Portage. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.




Hanging out on the porch of the dollhouse.

No comments: