5/25/2009

The First Month









I can't believe that Jonah is one month old already. The month went by so fast. He is growing everyday. He has his one month checkup on Friday, I can't wait to see how much he weighs. He has given me a few smiles, but I'm not convinced that he did it on purpose. He is starting to notice his surroundings more everyday. In fact, today he looked at himself in the mirror for the first time. I wonder what he was thinking? I am continually amazed at how well behaved he is. He only cries when he is gassy, hungry, or needs to be changed. I wish his sleeping pattern was a little more consistent, but overall I think we have it easy for a newborn. We had a great time this Memorial Day Weekend. We had a grill off at the Hodson's, while Grace enjoyed the sprinkler. Jonah was passed out all day (and up all night to compensate). Here are some pictures!

No comments: