5/15/2009

The Third Week

I can't believe he is already three weeks old. He is growing very quickly and he is eating like a whale. We had a great week. My parents flew back in town on Saturday. We spent Mother's Day at the Marriott and had a great Mother's Day Brunch. It was very special to me to celebrate my very first Mother's Day with my mom. I am very lucky to have such a great family and such great in-laws. Joe gave me a watch which I absolutely love. Jonah is doing great. His eye infection is in the past, he is eating very well, and he is sleeping great for the most part. I can't wait to weigh him again at the next doctor's visit. I am betting he gained a lot of weight. My parents have helped out a lot this week. My wonderful mother has made us several casseroles that are now filling up the freezer. I know that those will come in handy this next week. I am so thankful that my parents were able to spend time with Jonah while he is young. WIth them living so far away our visits are not as frequent as I would like. With their help I have been able to get a lot of sleep. I am a little afraid of what will happen after they leave. I will be truly on my own. Joe went back to work this week. I think that he was glad to get back to reality, but I know he missed being with Jonah and I. I am going to need to develop some kind of schedule. I hope to post more pictures this weekend of my beautiful baby boy!

No comments: