9/29/2005

Striking Back

Okay, so I think the fibroid tumor knows that I plan on getting rid of it. For some reason, it has chosen to put up a fight. This is the first week that I have really noticed it. I have almost fainted a few times, and I have had the worst cramps I have ever experienced (they actually had me out of commission for a few hours.) I went and had more blood drawn to make sure I don’t have to be admitted into the hospital to stabilize my anemia. I think that I will be okay. The Lupron shot is going to be administered next week, as soon as the doctor gets it in. I have scheduled surgery for December 13th at 9:00am.


On a lighter note, Joe took me out for my birthday to a great restaurant on Tuesday. It was great being able to relax and talk, and just be together. We really haven’t had that much time together since the honeymoon. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to a man like Joe. I am feeling more and more sorry for him as my moods are crazy and, with the medicine, aren’t likely to get any better! Please, if you can, call him and take him out for a beer in the next few weeks. He is going to need it! We are going to Lowes tonight to get supplies for the remodel. I am really excited. We are going to start demo this week some time. I will post some pictures. Well, gota run. I love you all!
Kat

2 comments:

Roger said...

Take Joe out for a drink? Gee, twist my arm... :)

Anyway, hope you feel okay.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could take Joe out for a drink. The next time you are in Idaho we'll go back to the Longhorn! Love you guys! Take care of yourself, Sis! -Michelle