11/30/2005

December

I can't believe it is already almost December! I have another week and a half of school, and then I only have two semesters to go. I am really excited. I start student teaching on February 21st! More details should be coming on that. My mom and dad are flying in a week from Saturday. I am so thankful that they are going to come and be with me. Joe and I have a surgery consultation on Friday. I hopefully will learn more about what hospital and how long I can expect to have to stay there. I'm scared, but I am actually excited to get this over with and move on with my life.

Joe and I put up our first Christmas tree. I am so excited for Christmas. I wish I were going to Idaho, but at least we will still be able to celebrate Christmas with my family when they arrive. There is a lot to celebrate this year, but I am also looking forward to next year. So many wonderful things to look forward to.

I am also looking forward to my Mary Kay Debut Party on December 11th. I love this company and what it represents (also my skin is looking great if I do say so myself). I really hope this is something that will work out for Joe and I.

I can't stop writing without mentioning my COLTS! I told you this was our year. The next game is a home game against Tennessee, which hopefully won't be a problem. Look for them to try and pull a lot of onside kicks and a lot of little tricks. They like to do that sort of thing when they play us. I guess when you don't have to worry about making the playoffs you can be a little more gutsy! It still should be a blowout.

Love ya all,
Kat

No comments: