11/23/2005

Thanksgiving!

Joe and I will be making our annual trip to South Bend for Thanksgiving. Last year on Thanksgiving we announced our engagement, and the year before that, Andy and Emily announced theirs. Needless to say, Thanksgivings are very important for us. I wish my family could be with us, and it is only a little comforting to know that they will be here in two short weeks. (Well, at least my parents). I wanted to take some time to list all of the things I am thankful for. Unfortunately, I don't mention these enough!

*I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who loves me like I've only dreamed of being loved. He also has a lot of patience with me, for which I am also very thankful.

*I'm thankful for my family who are flying out to be with me in December. No matter how old I get, sometimes I just need my mom!

*I'm thankful for the Hodsons. I have always considered them family even before Joe and I were married, but every year I love them more!

*I'm thankful that I will soon be an aunt. I can't wait to meet you!

*I'm thankful for my friends who continue to love me in spite of me.

*I am thankful to live in America, even if George W. can sometimes make me think about moving to Norway.

*I'm thankful that Teb is going to beat cancer.

*I'm thankful for my health.

*I'm thankful that this surgery is almost over.

*I'm thankful that I have a place to call home.

I love all of you very much.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Kat

No comments: