11/15/2005

The Hodson Household Updates:

Joe and I only have the trim to go with the kitchen.

I have pushed back my Mary Kay Debut Party until December 11th. My parents are coming into town, so I want to be able to have them there for the debut.

I am going crazy with homework.

Joe is going crazy with housework.

Still no word on the arrival of our niece or nephew.

Teb is still kicking butt with her cancer.

The Colts still haven't been beaten.

I'm really tired.

that's all that is going on right now. Love ya! Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy & Joe,

I am so glad I found your website...I had know idea you were going through so much physically...I am so glad that the fibroids were non-cancerous (gotta hate that cancer stuff :)). I know you are scared about surgery, and it is NO fun, but just think, it will be over before you know it, and if anything, my journey has taught me how amazing the human body is and it's capacity to (a) forget unpleasant experiences and (b) heal itself. You will do great. Love the pics of the wedding and the house. Thank you so much for all your love and support...we have felt it and continue to feel it! All our love always, teb :)