11/06/2005

My Big Debut

So, we still haven't finished the kitchen. It seems that since we have running water, we aren't as motivated as before. We did finish painting. All there is left is the trim and the new light fixtures. We hope to be done with everything very soon. To speed things up, I have scheduled my Business Debut to be on November 22. What business, you ask? Well I am glad you asked! I am now an official Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. Joe and I have been talking about this for a little while. One of my friends sells Mary Kay, and invited me over to her house for a facial. I fell in love with the products. I also fell in love with this remarkable company. The timing seems right for me to start my business considering my one month leave of absence from work coming up. I also wanted to be established by the time I start student teaching (I can't believe that it's finally around the corner). So, here is my little business plug. I have a website link to the right under my links. If you would like to purchase any kind of skin care, or cosmetics, please do so from me! I am also inviting everyone to my business debut on November 22, at 7 pm. It will only last about an hour or so. Refreshments will be provided. Please come. I would love to have all your support (and you can see the new kitchen)!

Enough about business. So the big Colts game is tomorrow night, and I couldn't be more excited. Like I have been saying all year: This is our year! We will beat the Patriots, or I may not make it out of bed on Tuesday. There is all this hype going around about the big game. Brady was on 60 minutes. (He seems like a nice guy, but the guy has to go down). There is a big Sports Illustrated article written about the Colts and how they can't seem to beat the Patriots. We watched a good program on Inside the NFL, with Peyton Manning. There is so much hype! I'm not sure if I am going to be able to sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Congrats on the new business! Good luck!