1/03/2006

Helping Others in 2006

I received an email from my brother-in-law asking for donations for the children in the orphanage where his little girl is living. They are going to collect these items and bring (or ship) them over when they go to pick up Grace. If you are wanting to help these children please let me know, and I can come pick up the stuff and bring it to Andy and Emily. I still have another week of bedrest, and I would love to get out of the house. I feel like this is a small way that we can give back to a community that is giving us so much!

Here is a list of items they need. Andy stated that plush animals and plush toys can not be accepted because of hygenic issues.
Needed Items:
Neosporin or other antibiotic ointments
Hydrocortisone cream
Child Motrin, Tylenol, or other fever reducers
Pedialyte (powdered form please)
Infant decongestants
Child vitamins
Similac
Child sheets
Infant clothing
Bactoban ointment
Nystanin (Mycostatin)
Standard Nipples
Children's shoes
Developmental Toys
Baby Shampoo
Baby Bath soap
Baby oil, powder, wipes
Diapers
Disposable surgical masks and gloves
School supplies

What a wonderful way to start out the new year!
Kat

1 comment:

Roger said...

Those are fantastic thoughts for 2006.