1/25/2006

Post Surgery Dr. Visit

I had my six week post surgery doctor's visit today. All is going well. She said that I recouped very fast for this type of surgery. (I have a great pain tolerance) She also said she got the results from pathology and that the tumor was 11.5 cm by 7.5 cm and it was not cancerous. Yeah! She also advised that I could start trying to have kids in six months. Okay, I know she said that, but I don't want all of you getting your hope up. Joe and I decided that we are going to wait a little while. I need to get a teaching job first and get settled, then we will start talking about it. Besides, I need some practice with my niece first! I am really overjoyed about this visit. Now I can officially forget about this whole thing and start worrying about student teaching. Thank you all for your support during this time. I am so blessed to have all of you!

Love,

Kathy

1 comment:

Roger said...

Very glad you're feeling well! Bring on the babies! ;)