1/03/2006

Insomnia

Well, every few months I have a bout of insomnia. This is one of those times. So, I thought that since I am wide awake at 3 in the morning I would write a little in my blog. Joe and I rang in the new year at CT Peppers where Joe's band The Five Apples played through midnight. It was awesome, definitely the best New Year's celebration that I have had in a while. I was also excited to leave the house for a party, I haven't really been out since Christmas. My 2005 was full of a lot of ups and downs, and I am ready for a great 2006. It has already started out great with a baby niece and a baby cousin on the way. We actually know five babies being brought into our lives by various family members and friends in 2006. I guess this is the time in our lives where we go from weddings to babies!

I don't like making New Year's resolutions, but I do believe in goals. With that in mind I have a few goals for the upcoming year. I think some are going to happen regardless of my actions, but still, I need to write them down to keep in mind what kind of year I want in 2006.

Goals in 2006
1. Tumor free in '06
2. A Colts superbowl
3. To graduate in December
4. To get a teaching job (okay, this might have to wait until I graduate, but here's to wishful thinking)
5. To grow leaps and bounds with Mary Kay
6. Travel to Italy (or Spain, we haven't decided yet)
7. To continue to support my husband with his work and music. I want our relationship to grow even further this year than last year. I want to be sure to tell him how much I appreciate him and love him every single day.
8. To strengthen my friendships, and relationships with my families.
9. To be proud of myself and my actions.
10. To have a heck of a lot of fun!!!!!!

I feel that if I accomplish these goals, I will be able to look back at 2006 and be proud of myself. I wish you all joy and happiness in 2006.

Kat

No comments: