2/06/2006

What a Week!

This past week has found both Joe and I sick. Joe, luckily, didn't have to miss work. I, however, missed school for the first time in a while. I feel better now, and just in time. I only have two more weeks of classes before I start student teaching, and there is a heck of a lot of school work for me to do in the next couple of weeks. It also decided to snow this week. I wouldn't really care, but I keep thinking about my mom, dad, and sister hanging out in Hawaii this week, and I get a little jealous. I hope they have great weather.

Andy and Emily leave on the 16th for Ethiopia. They are planning on returning on the 27th. Only a few more weeks to go in order to meet this very special addition to our family. I am so glad that there is finally a date. I think that seeing the picture and not knowing when they could pick her up was really hard on Andy and Em. I wish I was going to be there to see Grace when she first meets her mom and dad, but I am thankful that they will not be alone. Their good friends Ryan and Heather are going to be there with them. I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon.

Well, that's the update for now!
Love,
Kathy

No comments: