2/02/2006

Baby Grace is coming home!

I thought that I would post a email that Grandma Hodson sent out to the family. I think that it pretty much sums up what the rest of the family is feeling after hearing the fantastic news that our little one is coming home!

Hello to all!!
Emily and Andy's phone rang today!!. The meeting to finalize everything in Ethiopia has been scheduled for February 20th. They will leave a few days before that. They hope to bring baby Grace home by the end of the month. I was too excited to ask further details other than "Can you come home on the 21st?" Answer was "a few days later mom". Now, I begin to pray for their safe trip and hopes for a loving, peaceful transition through out their stay.

Love,
Grandma Maureen

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Yippee!! I'm so excited, and I can only imagine how thrilled you must all be. I can't wait to meet Baby Grace!!

Roger said...

Yay!!! How exciting.