2/21/2017

A Summer to Remember July 26, 2012



Caroline and Mommy leaving the hospital.

We have had a wonderful summer this year. It all started with little Caroline joining the family. I never knew that my heart could expand this much in order to love all the people that I love. I have to admit that I wasn't sure that I would be able to love a child as much as my first. I was wrong.

Jonah and Daddy at Hilton Head

We were able to enjoy spending time with our families, both in Idaho and on a trip to Hilton Head.



Caroline, my mom, and my sister!

 Even though we have had a blast going on a couple trips, we mostly stayed here at home! With a newborn and a toddler whom we are in the process of potty training, we had to be creative and have people over to our house this summer!

No comments: