2/17/2017

November 9, 2012 October family pics

I have been so busy lately that I realized that I haven't updated the blog with any recent pics of the kiddos without them testing out a product! Also, I have been slacking on the past few Wordless Wednesdays so, here are some of my favorite pictures from October, including some Halloween pictures

Caroline has been really trying to get Jonah's attention lately
Jonah has taken a slight interest in Caroline. He has decided that her toys can be fun!
He is growing up so fast. He is starting to look like a little man!

Caroline was a Zebra for her first Halloween!

She was unbelievably cute!

Jonah went as HeatWave the Rescue Bot!
It was a cold night, but they had fun trick-or-treating!

Eli went as Sparky from Frankenweenie!

My sweet baby girl turned 6 months today. I will be doing her mini photo shoot and updating everyone on her doctor's appointment this weekend. My how time flies!  

No comments: