2/21/2017

Caroline 2 Month Update July 19, 2012


The time is flying by. It is difficult to see my baby growing up so fast. I want to cherish these early days because I know they will be gone in a blink of an eye. We went to the doctor last week right before we headed to Idaho. Here are her two month stats:
Weight: 11 pounds 6 ounces 68% Percentile
Length: 23 inches 72% Percentile
Head: 38.4 cm 42% Percentile
She has made some big progress this month. She went from 57% in weight to 68%! I am thinking that the length is a bit off since she went from 41% to 72% (and I don't think I held her head at the right point at the doctor's office). The doctor was very happy!

Caroline continues to be a sweet little lady. She hardly fusses and the smiles are just precious.
She is eating 4 ounces of expressed breast milk every 3 hours and is sleeping through the night (6 1/2 - 8 hour stretches).
I am continually amazed by how agreeable and patient Caroline is. She hardly ever fusses. We just got back from our vacation to see family, and she was happy the entire trip. Everyone on the plane was just amazed at how cheerful and agreeable she was.
I have to start taking her to daycare in two weeks. I don't know if I am ready.
I just started crying thinking about it!

No comments: