2/27/2017

Surprise Nov. 16, 2011

Some of my faithful readers may have noticed that my posts have not been as consistent as in the past. There has been a really good reason for it. TJ is going to be a big brother! That's right, my husband and I are expecting our second child in early May. I am about 14 1/2 weeks along and doing fine. This little one has been making mommy very sick. I have been on four different medications trying to feel better, but finally it seems like I am coming out of the nausea fog. I went to the doctor today and so far I have lost a pound, but that was better than my last visit where I was down four pounds. I am hopeful that I can return to my blog in the manner that I have in the past and start posting more often. I hope you come back and keep updated on our pregnancy. We will be able to find out the gender next month!
Thank you for being a part of our journey!

No comments: