2/24/2017

Pregnancy Update - Week 34 April 6, 2012


I had Spring Break this week (thank goodness) and wanted to switch our room with the kids' room. We live in a very small house with only two bedrooms and ours was the larger room. Since the kiddos need to share a room until we move, we wanted them to have the bigger space. I thought a week was plenty of time to do it... I guess I didn't account for my moody behavior and lack of motivation! I am not a very pleasant pregnant women these days. Yesterday I burst into tears when my husband asked me to put my shoes away. And then I was mad at him for hours afterwards. My back aches constantly. I can't sit in one spot for more than 5 minutes. I can't breathe. I waddle. At my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, I learned that I am going to get one more ultrasound. While most women would be excited about this, I was a little bummed because I feel like there is something else besides this fibroid that I should be worried about. I mean, I have had about 8 ultrasounds this pregnancy. My doctor keeps assuring me that everything looks great, but I still wonder. I think I am paranoid. After this one, I am done being pregnant. I am grateful I can have babies, but this is it! Then I look through TJ's baby pictures and I am reminded why I am doing this:

Rant Over!



 

No comments: