2/22/2017

Baby Girl 1 Month Update June 12, 2012



Baby C is a month old already! She is such a sweet soul, and hardly cries (unless she is hungry or extremely upset that you have ignored her for the past hour while you tend to your three year old son who used to be such a sweet soul). We got back from her one month check-up where she passed with flying colors! Here are her stats:
Weight: 9 pounds 6 ounces 57% Percentile
Length: 21 inches 41% Percentile
Head: 36.3 cm 29% Percentile
She is still small, but gaining! Her weight went from the 27% to 57%, which explains why she is so hungry and will eat all the time if I let her! I was actually a little worried about it, but the doctor said that it was perfectly normal and that I am neurotic (well, okay she didn't actually say that out loud. I am just stating what she had to have been thinking inside her head).
 
She is a great traveller! I will go into more details in a later post, but we took a family vacation last week and she was a champ! 12 1/2 hours in a car with zero complaints from either of my kiddos, I am a lucky mommy.
 
Baby C is eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and clustering about every 2 hours in the evening. She is taking in about 3 1/2 ounces at each feeding. She is sleeping about 3-4 hours at a time at night, so mommy isn't doing too bad at the sleep deprivation thing. I am still looking forward to her sleeping through the night though. I have basically healed from the c-section. I still have some numbness around my incision, but other than that I am feeling great. I can't wait to start exercising and losing the baby weight. I have about 10 pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Here are some pictures from BC's first month:
 

No comments: