3/19/2017

Family Travels July 18, 2010


I am so excited to be writing this while staying with family for a wedding. My husband, TJ and I are in northern Indiana to attend the wedding of my husband's cousin. After weeks of searching I finally found TJ a suit in a 12 month size and I wanted to share a picture with you.

Isn't he the most handsome little guy? I was a little frustrated trying to find dress clothes for infant/toddler boys. Everywhere you turn are adorable little girl outfits, but the only store I could find a suit for TJ in was Macy's. I even checked infant/toddler speciality stores. I hope someone out there reads this and realizes that boys need to look special on special occasions too!

Driving up here made me realize that we are leaving on our family vacation in just one week! We are headed to North West Michigan with my husbands family. It is a tradition that steams back several decades in his family. We make the trip every other summer. This will be TJ's first time. I have had many opportunities to review some items that will be brought with us up to Lake Michigan and I can't wait to share them all with you. In fact, GM is sending us a 2010 Buick Enclave to use for the trip! I can't wait to share the experience with all of you! I am a little nervous about driving over 8 hours with a 15 month old. If anyone out there has some advice for a first time mom and her first time long road trip I would really love to hear it!

No comments: