3/20/2017

Summer Fun! June 3, 2010


It's official... I am on my Summer Break! I am very excited to spend some quality time with TJ. He was born toward the end of the school year last summer and we had a wonderful few months together before I had to enroll him into daycare. He has changed so much and I am sure we will have a ton of fun this summer together. I have a lot of activities planned for our summer. We are heading to Michigan and Idaho for family vacations where TJ will get into a pool for the first time. I have swim diapers in the closet and we are going to practice in a kiddie pool whenever the weather cooperates. I have enrolled myself into a cake decorating class that I am super excited about. It is a four week course designed to teach me the basics. I caught the cake decorating bug when I planed TJ's birthday. I had a lot of fun making his special cupcakes. I will be sure to post some pictures of some of my creations along the way. TJ is doing great. We are battling over the bottle, but I have it down to only one at night. He is also starting to eat more table food and I have decided that I will no longer buy "baby food" for him. I am having a great time planing his meals so that I ensure he gets all the nutrition he needs. I also found out that he loves avocados! Here are some current pictures of our little guy. If you are curious about his grin... he has a "camera" face. Every Time I get out the camera and point it at him to take his picture he scrunches up his eyes and opens his mouth into a huge smile. I chuckle every time. My goodness how I love him!

Camera FaceHe found the tissue box

Handsome Man

Camera Face

Mommy's Dancing Face (Look familiar... now you know where he got it)

I hope you all enjoy your summer even if you don't have a couple of months off like I do. I would love to hear about your summer plans.

No comments: