3/05/2017

Life... A Day at the Park Sept 8, 2010


We have had our share of financial ups and downs in our family. It seems like lately we have been hitting a lot of lows. I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have felt a bad economy personally. Getting hit with a bunch of issues finanically can really impact my moods. I get so frustrated when I do our bills every month because we have two incomes along with two extra jobs to bring in some money and it seems like we are barely making it. I have to spend 10 hours a day away from my family and my husband plays music on the weekends so we don't get to spend a whole lot of time together as a family. This past weekend was a rare time where we were able to take our niece and nephew for the day and spend a lot of time together. I love spending time with all the kids. It helps me focus on my priorities and what is really important in my life. While money issues will come and go, family is forever! I can't even tell you how much playing with my niece, nephew and son calms me. I can look into their eyes and realize that everything I am going through is temporary and it is all going to be okay. We brought TJ to the park everyday of the long holiday weekend. I finally remembered to bring my camera on the last trip and was able to take some pictures of TJ and his daddy. So.. when I am feeling overwhelmed and sad and worried, I need to look at these photos and realize what blessings I have in my life and to focus on my family. Life... a day at the park!

No comments: